Republicans for Single-Payer Universal Healthcare with Informed Choice
Single-Payer is a Conservative Value
Reforming Healthcare in America – Why Bother?
A healthy community has and needs incentives to develop a wholesome infrastructure for residents: conservative republican for single payer
* Promoting employability and productivity
* Local empowerment for safety, security, health and education systems
* Empowering residents to fulfill their potential, enjoy life and contribute to society
Individuals have and need incentives to look after their own personal health as well:
* To become reasonably self-sufficient (healthy, wealthy and wise)
* To fulfill civic responsibilities with shared responsibility
* Contributing to a thriving, learning community
As residents and citizens, we must assume responsibility for our healthcare system.